Space Use and Rental
Use of any space at the Masjid without approval outside of official ISCV events and activities is prohibited. Members of the ISCV may request space use for meetings and activities based on availability. Please visit iscv.skedda.com to check for room availability and to make reservations. For more information on how to become a member, click here.
- The renter needs to fill out the “space request” and “liability” forms, and the request should be approved by the ISCV Board.
- The application must be filled at least 1 week before the desired start date.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to clean up after the event. In case of extra cleaning, the Masjid will hire professionals and the renter will be billed.
- Food is not allowed in the praying area at all.
- Praying area cannot be used for recreational events.
- Be advised that parking at the Masjid is limited.